Monday, November 28, 2011

winner, winner, chicken dinner

Here's the winners of the free Betty patterns:


Kathy said...

I think it's called Betty because Betty is one of my all-time favorite names that is fun to say. Remember on Lavern & Shirley when Lavern got on the loud speaker when they were working in a kitchen (I think) and kept calling Shirley, "Betty please... Betty please... Boy that's really a longshot to get that one right. But it was a fun memory.

Dollwood Farms said...

because the fabrics look to be from the 50's and Betty was a popular name? lol IDK. :)


and here's the winner of the 7 American Jane Fairy Tale Friends layer cake squares:
Patticakes said...

Love this bag and would LOVE to win your giveaway! Thanks for the opportunity!
Patti

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I won! Thank you so much! I love the American Jane fabric lines, I made a quilt with one of the past lines and can't wait to whip up your cute bag with these layer cake squares.
    I emailed you back a few minutes ago!
    Thanks again!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete