Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A few spots left in the Dotty For Dots Swap!

I have a few spots left in the Dotty for Dots swap, and I am anxious to fill them quickly!
Details below:

You will mail in to me:
20 5” squares from each of 4 polka-dot fabrics (for a total of 80 charm squares)
          So that means you buy ½ yard of 4 polka-dot fabrics and cut 20 5” squares of each of them.

And then you will receive in the mail:
80 5” charm squares of 80 different polka dot fabrics.

The details:
·       Comment on this post to claim your place in the swap.  Make sure I have a way to contact you.  If I reply to the comment and your e-mail comes up as "no-reply" then I'll have to remove you from the list.

·        Purchase ½ yard of 4 different polka dot fabrics.  All fabrics should be 100% cotton and quilt-store quality.

·        Use a rotary cutter to carefully cut 20 5” charm squares from each fabric.  

·        Mail in your charm squares to arrive to me no later than June 20. Please put your squares into a gallon-size Ziploc bag with your name, phone number and address written on the bag.   
In the bag, include $5 for return postage via Priority Mail flat-rate envelope.

Because this is a swap with a very quick turnaround, I'm limiting the participants to people in the continental United States.  But next time I'll be sure to include International participants.

To sign up, please leave a comment on this post or send me an e-mail to wendyleep at gmail dot com.
If you leave a comment, be sure that I have a way to contact you.

11 comments:

  1. I'm in! Sign me up.
    Shahann@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to join!

    katherine.gibson at gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I'd like to join the swap if there's still room.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love polka dots! Count me in. By the way, I'm almost done quilting my first I Spy quilt, using some of the squares that I swapped with your earlier swap. (I got a new PFaff machine, so using its built-in walking foot; nothing fancy, just stitch in the ditch).
    Linda Big D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to! Am I too late? let me know...

    pokeydotquilting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. can I still join? adams3sons@sbcglobal.net thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wondering where we were on the polka dot swap. Did you get enough people? I can mail another set if necessary (then I would get two sets in return.) Let me know. I'm sure you have been busy with the girls since we are in the full swing of summer! Hope you are having fun.
    Kathy
    Shahann@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. girleen@hotmail.comAugust 8, 2011 at 10:48 AM

    i would like to join if you still have room!
    girleen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any chance you'll do it again. I'd love to be part of the polka dot swap.
    mariabetti@aol.com

    ReplyDelete