Sunday, August 8, 2010

I-Spy progress

Posting some more I-Spy blocks while I'm sorting blocks.....
Doesn't it look like so much fun!  I love swaps.


Beth's blocks.  Love those owls!  And the dinosaur bones!
Sheila's blocks.  My daughter is in love with purple, so she is especially fond of those cats!
Ellen's blocks.  See the pigs?  So cute.  
Asiyah's blocks.  On the top left is tiny chicks.  So cute in person.  And I love the fish.
MamaRatliff's blocks.  Can you see the teeny teapots on the bottom left?  Awesome.  And the tiny ladybugs on the top left?  so cute.
Becca's blocks.  Love the starfish!
And Linda S's blocks.  Weiner dogs in sweaters?  Cute.

One more package to arrive, and then we're ready to mail out.  Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog. I've enjoyed visiting this morning.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I read your I-spy updates, the more I wish I would have signed up for this! It would have made a great gift for my nephew. There's always next time, I suppose :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my blocks yesterday. Thanks everyone! And thanks Wendy for organizing this; they are all so cute. I can hardly wait to start planning the quilt (but I have 7 mid-year employee valuations to do today, so have to focus on that!) I'm thinking 16-patches with sashing, with the I-spies interspersed with some random foundation fabric, maybe some black on white prints with some solid brights sprinkled throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my blocks today. They are all so awesome. Thank you everyone for participating. And thank you Wendy for organizing the whole thing. I plan to use mine to make 2 small quilts for Christmas to give to the kiddos from my two daughters. They're going to love them! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete