Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pillows in progress....

This week I'm working on pillows.  Pillows, pillows, and more pillows.  They're coming out my ears over here.
This one has been fun.
How was it pieced?  By hook or by crook.  When it didn't want to lie flat, I sliced through it with my rotary cutter.  But I like it a lot!  This was a request for my niece's coach who likes zebra.  
It's going to get a pink binding.

If you had a birthday this past week and think I might be making something for you, don't look at the next picture, ok?

I'm playing with ruffles.
I'm pretty sure I like it.

Hoping to find a 12x16 pillow form in the morning for this one.

I have 2 more in progress that aren't ready for photographs yet... hoping to get them done by this weekend.

linking up to

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zebra pillow is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That zebra block is great! And ruffles sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the pillows. I want to learn more about sewing since I am new and ruffles are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the ruffles on the pillows!

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete