Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swap Time!


I'd like to invite you all to participate in my Dotty For Dots Swap!

This is a swap I'm doing in conjunction with my local quilt store, and I'm very excited about it.

Here's the details:


You will mail in to me:
20 5” squares from each of 4 polka-dot fabrics (for a total of 80 charm squares)
          So that means you buy ½ yard of 4 polka-dot fabrics and cut 20 5” squares of each of them.

And then you will receive in the mail:
80 5” charm squares of 80 different polka dot fabrics.

The details:
·       Comment on this post to claim your place in the swap.  Make sure I have a way to contact you.  If I reply to the comment and your e-mail comes up as "no-reply" then I'll have to remove you from the list.

·        Purchase ½ yard of 4 different polka dot fabrics.  All fabrics should be 100% cotton and quilt-store quality.

·        Use a rotary cutter to carefully cut 20 5” charm squares from each fabric.  

·        Mail in your charm squares to arrive to me no later than June 6.  Please put your squares into a gallon-size Ziploc bag with your name, phone number and address written on the bag.   
In the bag, include $5 for return postage via Priority Mail flat-rate envelope.

Because this is a swap with a very quick turnaround, I'm limiting the participants to people in the continental United States.  But next time I'll be sure to include International participants.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm number 1! Sounds like fun - thanks for organizing this! :-)

    Jess
    plain_old_jess(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh! Me too! So fun!
    zippystamper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I even have at least one 1/2 yd cut of polka dot fabric in my stash - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I just might have to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in!! Thanks! Jenn (also in TX - yeah!)
    purpleheartorijennals@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. can I JOIN? my e-mail is sixoclockchef@yahoo.com

    Patty :)

    ReplyDelete