Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nail polish

**Note:  this review is my own personal opinion.  No one gave me anything to say it.  The link will take you to the product on amazon but I don't make any money off of it at all.**

Ok, I realize this has nothing to do with quilting at all.

But sometimes I find something I like a lot, and I want to share!

I started reading Kristie's blog Blushing Basics a while ago, and she has a lot of good ideas.  I am not really a "beauty" girl because I don't have time to be and it's not my thing.  But I like good product recommendations because it saves me time and money.

My daughters like to paint their nails, and I enjoy the time that lets me spend with them, so I've been painting my nails pretty regularly.  I love this product, Seche Vite top coat for a few reasons.


1.  It dries fast.  Meaning it dries in the time I can convince my 2-year-old to sit still for her nails to dry.
2.  It keeps my nails from chipping as fast.

I think you can find it at Sally Beauty Supply.  Mine came from Ulta and I had to hunt for it and it was $10, so I suggest purchasing it on amazon where it's just under $7 including shipping.

And just for fun, here's what my girls and I did to our nails today:

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of all your nails! I have two little girls as well (and a baby boy too) and anything to make the nail drying time faster is a good thing in my books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Wendy! it's kristie from blushing basics! saw your link in my referral list so i thought i would click through since i didn't recognize the domain. thank you so much for the shout out and i am so glad to see that you like this product.

    sometimes i am a little over-enthusiastic about products but i am glad to see that other people like them just as much.

    thanks again and keep up the good work.

    ps. just joined via GFC

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have used this for years. Great product. Here you can actually get it at CVS also.

    ReplyDelete