Wednesday, November 18, 2009

after-the-fact SWAP update!



Oh boy this is fun! I have the halloween swap packages ready to go to the post office. Give me a minute as I work up the courage to stand in line with 2 toddlers.

Here's Annie's squares for the halloween swap:
Dig those spiders! Can you see their little crooked smiles? awfully cute.
And here's my squares:
And here they are without the little girl embellishment..... she was quite the helper today as I sorted out packages. But she couldn't imagine that I would want to take a picture without her in it!

2 comments:

  1. I really adore your halloween fabrics selection! Your little girl is soooo adorable! Glad you had a good little helper! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your work! looking forward to my package.

    ReplyDelete