Thursday, September 3, 2009

thanks for the shoe help....

{so can I preface this by saying that no one's paying me to say this?}
I got my shoes!
I love them. thanks for all your help. My budget didn't allow for 2 pair, so I went with the pink. I have recently learned that one of the side effects of having 2 children is that you don't get to shop in actual stores very often, so I like to buy things online.
I got these from Zappos and the cool thing there is that
(1) their prices are comparable to what you'd pay in a department store
(2) they ship for free and
(3) if you don't like them or they don't fit, you can return them for free. They pay to ship them back.
Also, I had them about 36 hours after ordering. Can't beat that!

2 comments:

  1. Pink was the perfect choice. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pink converse! I know what you mean about not being able to shop! Sometimes I have to run during my lunch hour at work just because I don't want to venture out with the kids on the weekend.
    Do you know about 6pm.com? They have fantastic sales on very cool shoes. I buy inexpensive Vans for my little surfers alll of the time. One day I heard that they had Uggs for 70% off. Go check 'em out. I don't make a single dollar from the site. :-)

    ReplyDelete