Friday, January 29, 2010

Wendy cleans out...

Friends, I'm cleaning out.

I'm using up scraps for my string quilt, and I've made a discovery:
there is a pile of scraps that I don't want to use in the string quilt.
And if I'm not using them in the string quilt, I probably am not going to use them.
Ever.

So I'm giving them away.
Here's a picture.
And a closeup.

I can offer absolutely no details except there's quite a pile here. I'm pretty certain that there are no designer prints here. I can't even say for sure that they are all 100% cotton, but I think that they are.

So here's the deal. If you want them, comment. Make sure I have a way to contact you.
First person gets them.

For this one, I'm only going to ship in the lower 48 states. I can't afford to ship this pile internationally right now -- so sorry about that!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have them!
    rodvold@clearwire.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. rats...early bird gets the worn, congrats rodvold on a pile of scraps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how neat....man i was way too late today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I'm too late. Did you ever pick a winner for your 100th post giveaway? love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete