Thursday, May 27, 2010

Here's what I'm working on today...

So this quilt has a deeply personal meaning to me. I don't usually name my quilts, but this one has a name. If I can find the guts, I'll tell you all about it when it's finished.

I'm intending for it to be a wall-hanging to go over my sewing table, but we'll see. I can't decide if I'm a wall-hanging kind of girl. But I have this giant wall there, and it's visible from the living room so it's not a design-wall area really. So, wall hanging it is!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your story! It will be a lovely wallhanging.

    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the story! I posted a Thank you to you on my blog today! Maybe you'll get some new blog followers. http://atrioofboys.blogspot.com/2010/05/mail-goodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random question: When you bind your quilts, what width of fabric do you cut for your strips?

    ReplyDelete