Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quilting bee blocks

I wanted to share some blocks I've created for quilting bees that I'm in...  these are for jeremy at www.sewlikeaman.com, and he asked for block-within-a-block with a white border.  The bee is specifically improvisational, which I really enjoy.
block 1
really liked this one best......
and this one was a fun experiment!

These trees are for Leila, and she asked for trees (deciduous or evergreen) on a white background.  I had never done trees before, so it was a fun learning experience!
wasn't sure about this one.  My husband asked me if she had to use it when he saw it....
I liked the Y in this one.  
And I had an extra.  You can see the construction in this one a little easier, so that's why I included it.

Quilting bees are a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. The quilting bees are addicting! I have to stop myself from joining at times. I love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete