Friday, August 21, 2009

hula girls finished up

Here's the finished pictures of my hula girls quilt. I really like this one a lot. The colors are fun, and I like to base a quilt around a really cute novelty print.Can I tell you about who this is going to?
It's the older sister (Angie) of one of my childhood friends, for her baby (who's not quite born yet). Angie was a few years older than us, and she was So Very Cool.
She listened to loud music,
she stayed out late (probably 10:00, but I was little and that was late then...),
she had a hat like Debbie Gibson,
and she had frousy 80's hair in the mid-80's.
She was So Cool.
And it was a joy to make this for her little girl!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this quilt! I think it's my favorite of all that you have posted! It is perfectly suitable for a baby but will grow up with her and be a fabulous throw! Angie sounds very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute fabric...the hula girls! Love the end project too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.... Hula girls are adorable....

    ReplyDelete